20.5.12

Mother's Day Video

I know this is a little late, but I thought you'd all like to see the video we made for our Mom in honor of Mothers' Day. (We being my siblings and I) It's kind of patchy, but it is the first video we have made all together. The dialogue in the beginning is a bit convoluted. But in our defense, Hannah (who was filming the video), told us to talk nonsense because she thought she was going to mute it in the final cut. She didn't, but fortunately we were able to get a scene out of it all that *kind of* made sense! I hate seeing myself in videos. I don't feel normal at all, so I can't believe my siblings got me to do this! haha! Anyway, I hope you enjoy watching it! (And feel free to tell me what you think! :))







Jo really, really enjoyed playing with Micaiah's BB gun! (We had a rather hard time getting it from him!)




That's all for now, folks. Thanks for reading! (And watching! ;))

No comments: